Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Siebers Podcast

This morning I did some BBX Hardcore to which I had added MUsic and trimmed out the plank stuff.  I like the standing core moves but each combo is done for 5 minutes so gets a bit repetitious.  Some moves were alittle one-sided as well.  I may re-edit doing each combo for 2 minutes since the finale with all combos clocks in at 2 minutes.  Many moves worked well sitting on a stability ball.
Next I did some of a Les Milles Body Balance Tai Chi warmup and then alittle of Michelle Dozois Bodyfit360.  Finished with some of Debbie Siebers towel AWT using a band instead of a towel to which I had added MUsic.  It was offered for free as a Beachbody podcast stream.
Here it is on youtube
http://youtu.be/M-cad6wezOA

ETA on Thurs 9/5: This morning's jessicasmithtv routines with MUsic added were her Disco Walk and the rest of Ballet Burn.

ETA on Friday 9/6:  I did Steve's Rock Hard Cardio from Exercise TV to which I had added MUsic using a purple Zumba stick instead of a medball on the bungee and stability ball then the Bellyfit Element samples on youtube then some youtube Body Balance routines.


ETA on Saturday 9/7:
Today being a jessicasmithtv day, I did her Power Walk to which I had added instrumentals and kept the cuing but found I like the another version of added MUsic without cuing more.  Anywho did 15 minutes on the bungee then 15 minutes on the stability ball and added Fitstix for the last 8 minutes or so.  Then I did some of her Floor Barre and some of her Relax and Restore, both of which had added MUsic.


No comments:

Post a Comment