Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stuff

This morning I stuck with Jessica because I just didn't know what I wanted to do and she really kept me MUving.  I did her Kick Butt Kickboxing routine to which I added MUsic then half of her Ballet Burn to which I had added MUsic.  Enjoyed her moves with minimal tweaking on the bungee, ball, and with Fitstix.

So I decided since I have so many Jessica Smith routines to alternate days.  One day I'll do a dvdr of her stuff and the other day a dvdr with routines by other trainers.  By switching around the dvdrs, I should have some new MUsic each day. Now and then I'll toss in a day of real dvds or vhs LOL

On a personal level, I had an epiphany that both of our sons have Asperger's Syndrome.  My deceased father-in-law was obviously Asperger's. OK my husband has some characteristics as well.  I do not know what I can do differently to make life more fulfilling for either son except take care of myself so I can at least keep a roof over their heads and food in their bellies.  MUving is my salvation when at home and my AC trips will give me some *ME* time away from them and make them more independent as well.

We can only be as happy as our least happy child but I do know quite a few childless adults who aren't exactly swimming in an ocean of happiness too.  Guess I should settle for reasonably good health.


No comments:

Post a Comment