Saturday, September 21, 2013

Starting a New Week

This morning I revisited a dvdr with routines by  Steve Maresca from Exercise TV to which I had added MUsic. Then I tried a few Body Balance Tai Chi Warm-ups.  The combination left me energized and relaxed.

Since I enjoyed Steve's routine so much, I may upload it to Daily Motion.  Seems like most Exercise TV routines have been uploaded to youtube with no copyright conflicts and the music I used was from an exercise cd, not the original tunes, so should be ok to share.

I liked the Body Balance stuff so much that I will be keeping them on my laptop to use in my bedroom as sparks since they are small files.

Here's the Steve Make Me Over routine on Daily Motion:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14zg6u_steve-make-me-over_sport

I just did this very nice QiGong routine after going for a short walk spark after lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment