Monday, September 2, 2013

A New Month

Since the previous posts already had alot of embedded videos, I decided to start a new daily checkin post for yesterday and today.

Sunday 9/1
This morning I started with a nice routine by mojo fitness


then did this routine to which I had added MUsic just to remove the cuing


Then I did Denise Austin's band AWT  to which I added MUsic


Life will be rather stressful the next few months.
MUving will be my salvation.
After feeling very out-of-sorts last night, I feel normal again after workingout, even though one of the songs in my routines this morning was one our older son refuses to ever hear.  I, honestly, didn't intend to play that song but just do not know which songs are on which workouts and I didn't want to stop the workout or the MUsic.   Hopefully, he didn't hear it.   Then again, it is my house LOL


Monday 9/2
This morning I did a bunch of standing and sitting (on a ball instead of a chair) Zumba routines by Paul Schneider whose routines are fun and easy to follow with decent MUsic:
http://www.youtube.com/user/rambowog/videos

Then I did the new Ballet Body on jessicasmithtv to which I had added MUsic.  Jessica's Ballet Body was uploaded to jessicasmithtv on Saturday and I had a dvdr ready to burn waiting for it with lots of other downloads and edited videos.
Then I saw AFTER I had burned the dvdr that Jessica uploaded another new routine holding a playground ball!  I love these kind of routines but will wait till my version with MUsic gets burned to dvdr to try it.  I actually did 2 different soundtracks for it.  One with mostly amazon free music and another with songs which may have copyright issues. I'll probably use my purple Zumba stick instead of a ball for many moves.
Here's some of it with free Amazon MUsic:



No comments:

Post a Comment