Saturday, August 31, 2013

A New Week

My world is about to be turned upside-down because our older son is returning home to live indefinitely after being out of the house and pretty much out of our lives for 15 years.  Hopefully, my exercise regime will keep the stress to a minimum.  It will be a challenging transition for the whole family.

Will post my workout later after I give in to my summer addiction of reading the Big Brother feed summaries. It will be very difficult for me to avoid discussing Big Brother events within earshot of our returning son who wants to see just the TV shows without spoilers.  My husband promises to take regular walks with me so I can fill him in.  Maybe his HDL will go up as a result!

Anywho, today being Saturday, I am expecting a new jessicasmithtv video to be available around noon :)

This morning I did the Power Walk on jessicasmithtv to which I had added MUsic.  Even though I had a very low energy day, I enjoyed it and the time flew by.  I did the first half on the bungee and the second half sitting on the stability ball and holding Fitstix.


Then I did the first part of her Ballet Burn to which I had added instrumentals.

Ballet Burn MU Part 1 by POMBarb

Ironically, Jessica uploaded another new Ballet Body to jessicasmithtv a few hours later!

No comments:

Post a Comment