Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Week and New MUsic

This morning I did some of Amy Dixon's *Give Me 10 More* to which I had added MUsic. Used the bungee for cardio and purple Zumba stix for AWT.  Then I did Perfect in 10 from the Mitch Gaylord Melt It Off series to which I had added MUsic, using the purple Zumba stick instead of a medball.  Finished with some Zumba chair routines from youtube which are uploaded by user Marc Bosmans.
For example:




ETA:
Weds 8/21
This morning I revisited some of Jen Edwards *Sweat More* to which I had added MUsic.  Did the warmup and first cardio interval on the bungee then switched to the stability ball.  Used heavier Zumba stick instead of a dumb bell.  Finished with a stretch from jessicasmithtv.


Of course, I added MUsic to the above and edited the floor stuff out.

ETA:
Thurs 8/22
This morning I started with Tracie Long's Redfining routine to which I had added MUsic.  It was more strength than cardio so I didn't get as much bungee time in as I prefer but it worked well with my purple Zumba stix.. Then I did Nia's One Billion Rising routine while sitting on the ball.
Liked the song so much that I will use it with other videos :)
Then I did some of Janis Saffell's Fierce4Fitness on the bungee before switching to the ball with Fitstix.
Really liked the music and moves:
FIERCE4 FITNESS w Janis Saffell & FF Crew - AC - YouTube

Finished with some of Ryan's Beach routine to which I had added MUsic:
Kettlebell Firm and Fat Burn Workout - YouTube
Really liked this routine with my MUsic!

No comments:

Post a Comment