Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ellen Power Walk, Manba, BodyFit360, etc.

Ellen's 10 minute Power Walk from the Weight Watchers® Walk at Home set to which I had added free Reggae MUsic from  Amazon was my warm-up today and it worked beautifully on the bungee!  It became an instant favorite.


Ellen 10 Min Power Walk Reggae by POMBarb


Next I did more of of Jessica Smith's Abs Diet for Women with awesome added MUsic and finished with the rest of Nia's Awareness of Forearm Bones.  I actually liked some of the floor work in the latter.

I wanted to finish up a burned dvdr completely by doing the above this morning.
Now that the dvdr has been completely visited, I am promising myself Manba tomorrow LOL


Monday 8/5
Finally started visiting the Manba dvd this morning and liked it even though it is identical to their videos on youtube with perhaps alittle extra footage.  Then I did my edited version of Michelle Dozois Bodyfit360, removing moves I wouldn't do and adding MUsic.
Really enjoyed it! It was like a frantic Ellen.
So I did Manba and Womanba LOL
Finished with some standing abs while holding a purple Zumba stick instead of a medball.

(BodyFit360 would have been amazing if the modifier truly modified)


Tuesday 8/6
Warmed up on the bungee with Manba then did some of Mallett's Fuse Dance Cardio Lean.  Also did a Recovery routine byt XT (Xtreme Tapout) which I really liked because it used a band for strength and stretching.  Of course, I had added MUsic to it LOL
Finished with sitting on the ball and dancing to Jane Fonda's DooWop to which I had added some of my favorite tunes.  All of the above worked well for me because all of my twinges were just about gone after the workout.

Wednesday 8/7
I did workout this morning but not sure if I can remember what I did!  Warmed up on the bungee to an Ellen Walk to which I had added MUsic then did a circuit workout to which I had added MUsic which had some high knee runs I did on the bungee then some kettlebell routines by Ryan and chiball for seniors routines.  Finished with more Ellen while sitting on the stability ball and holding Fitstix.  I notice my hip only acts up now when I am favoring my right heel. I just have to remind myself to walk evenly from my core with my hips and the pain goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment