Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A New Check-in Week

This morning I discovered such a wonderful routine that I decided to start another daily checkin post.
Note: My previous daily checkin ended on last Thursday's post and has some nice videos:
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2013/08/man-oh-man.html

This morning I started with T25 Beta Speed, doing the first half on the bungee and second half sitting on the stability ball.  Still really liking T25 and finding Shaun T's tweaking of old moves really creative.
I was wiped out because of its intensity and humidity so did the Kiss Anita Stretch



then a Gold Zumba chair routine then the surprise winner of the morning, a Zumba Gold routine to Proud Mary which may be the perfect spark:



This user also uploaded another version with a larger group I'll do another day.


Wednesday 8/14:
This morning I did most of Kettlebell Kickbox Longetivity to which I had added MUsic.  It worked beautifully on the bungee for the cardio in the first half and 2nd half cardio sitting on a stability ball.  The MUsic I added and the easy to follow but tweaked moves made the time fly.  Finished with some of Nia's Awareness of Elbows while still sitting on the ball.

Thursday 8/15 and Friday 8/16 were mostly walking, walking and more walking.

Saturday 8/17:
First I did the cardio from Amy Dixon's Perfect Body to which I had added MUsic.  Started on the bungee then switched to the stability ball then added Fitstix and finally switched back to the bungee.  Next I did the cardio routine from Ellen's Body for Life to which I had added MUsic, starting on the bungee then switching to the floor with Fitstix.  Finished with the upright portion of the new jessicasmithtv Rise & Shine youtube video.

Sunday 8/18:
This morning I did Amy Dixon's *Give Me 10* to which I had added MUsic and lurved it so much that I am going to add MUsic to her sequel *Give Me 10 More*.  I, especially, liked the variety of moves besides the MUsic I added. I did some of the cardio on the bungee and used my heavier Zumba sticks and a light kettlebell for the AWT. Finished with some Nia's Awareness of Elbows while sitting on a stability ball.

Monday 8/19:
This morning I did a Cindy Whitmarsh routine from Exercise TV to which I had added MUsic then Tracey Mallet's Cardio Fuse Dance to which I had added MUsic.  I did Cindy's cardio on the bungee and her AWT with a heavier Zumba stick.  Switched to the stability ball when I felt like it. Tracey's moves were whole body moves but I did some tweaking to use the core more by moving the hips more.  The more I use my core and move my hips, the less the hips twinge.  Sweated through-out the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment