Sunday, September 29, 2013

Refit Roar

This morning I warmed up with this routine by Refit Dance Fitness to Katy Perry's Roar:

It worked really well on the bungee for me!

Then I did the second half of Sister Fitness Retro using the bungee and Fitstix then the puzzle mats and then the stability ball.  Again, great music and some uniquely tweaked moves. Next I did a few short Nia clips and finished with a Classical Stretch from Season9.
My spark yesterday was an outdoor walk followed by a Classical Stretch from Season9.  When trying to coordinate the LocateTV and FIOS schedule with my burned dvdr, I am starting to think the missing episodes from Season9 may remain missing from my PBS broadcasts.


ETA:
Monday 9/30

Yesterday's spark was another outdoor walk followed by a Classical Stretch.
This morning I did a couple of Denise Austin miles on the bungee, puzzle mats and ball then the upright segment from her Pilates band routine and finished with an Essentric abs routine.
I had added MUsic to all of the routines mentioned above.
There are alot of Denise Austin routines online!
(and her voice bothers me LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment