Friday, September 27, 2013

Sister Fitness Retro Routine

This video is no longer available on Vimeo.

No exaggeration.
This may have been one of the best routines online and would have made an excellent workout dvd.
I did the first 30 minutes of this routine this morning (Saturday 9/28)
and lurved it.  Great music and great moves and easy to tweak.
Each song has its own combination of moves.
The moves for each song are done enough to enjoy them without getting too repetitive.
Did the first 15 minutes on the bungee then the standing abs and kickboxing on the puzzle mats then from 23 minutes on the stability ball and last but nor least, the upper body with Fitstix.
I'll try to start at the 30 minute mark another day soon.
The second part of my workout session this morning were Nia clips.

I was very upset because I couldn't find my Classical Stretch videos for Season 9 but the stuff this morning was so much better, I am not going to bother recording them again.  Probably would never do them anyways and have plenty of CS from previous seasons which I may never do again either LOL

ETA: Of course after totally giving up, I found the dvdr I burned of Classical Stretch Season 9!

ETA: I love the Sister Fitness style so much that I have subscribed to their VIP membership
https://www.mysisterfitness.com/products/sister-fitness-vip-membership


No comments:

Post a Comment