Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Happy Bunny Day

This morning, I hopped along with the cardio and used XCOs for the strength in Strength & Spirit's 2nd half then did the second half of 10 Minute solutions Kettlebell dvd then did Lee Holden's standing upper back routine.
My workouts almost looked like a basket of Easter eggs cuz my tv screen has weird colored lower corners now (sometimes green, sometimes red) so think it is about to die. Have a spare tv in the garage which I will be ready to switch to when it becomes too annoying. First noticed it when Michael Carson in Body Gospel looked green LOL

ETA: I love the internet! I read that the tv screen discoloration was an exposure to something magnetic so I simply moved my vcr and dvd player away from the tv and voila! The colors are normal again. Wish all problems were so easily solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment