Friday, November 13, 2015

A Miracle?

I am so excited that I had to post this first thing today!

For the first time in years, the tingling and numbness in my feet and hands are barely noticeable.  It gives me hope that my body is finally healing and the statin induced peripheral neuropathy is not permanent.
Also it indicates that the PROBounce is not affecting me adversely.
I have been bouncing to mostly edited Ilyse Baker routines and really enjoying them.  She uses simply to follow moves and repeats them just enough to get into them with my music but not to the point of boredom.  Each is a party-in-a-box.

Our younger son finally had an annual exam and thankfully his cholesterol results did not need any statin prescriptions pushed on him like the older doctor tried to do 4 years ago.

We all like the younger new partner much more than the older doctor.
(don't tell our doctor but) my husband has cut back on his Lipitor at my advice and his cholesterol results have risen slightly but are still satisfactory to the doctor.  More is being prescribed than what is necessary for its anti-inflammatory effect in men.  Lower (or alternate day) dosage has that effect with less adverse side effects.

MUving on in both exercise and in my online life where I give my time freely to those who appreciate my offer.  Still detest Mob Mentality which exists in both the real and unreal url worlds.

A group of 3 or more persons, who act with a negative group conscience to show strength in numbers.

Will be making delicious apple preserves and will not let a few spoiled apples or small mob deter me.

No comments:

Post a Comment