Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Making Lemonade out of Lemons

I have made my own private club on WellVideo for friends and friends of friends.
Hopefully, it will be a less stressful place for everyone who has had unnecessary hurt feelings.

There are a few *friends* who have become less friendly.  I cannot be friends with people who put workout videos ahead of feelings, even though I participated in that inner circle previously because I did not listen to my heart.  There are people on WellVideo from all over the world and I hope to help them connect with one another rather than feel disconnected.    Right now there is so much sadness and madness in the World that a place where someone can see the good in others is very needed,

*Build it and they will come*
(and they are coming and coming and quite happily)

No comments:

Post a Comment