Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday and still Moving My Boombsey

This morning I did some of the Exercise TV (Chris Freytag) Shape & Walk after warming up on the bungee. Used Fitstix during the cardio and homemade XCOs during the weights then switched to a kettlebell for the deadlifts/rows. Then treated myself to just the first two songs of Kukuwa's Adult Intermediate workout and actually did it without a rebounder or Fitstix and still absolutely lurved it. It really works the whole body and the music and moves are so much fun that I am sweating and working really hard without even noticing it. Finished with some Classical Stretch.

ETA: Body Gospel arrived today! Did the first 10 minutes of the first workouts on Disc 1 and Disc 2 and really loved most of it. The moves are great and the music on loud drowns out Donna Richardson. I got burnt out on her and her catch phrases like *I got your back* doing her workouts too often. However, the first song on Disc 2 was a bit too Christian for this Jewish Goldilocks and the bands didn't seem to be as effective as they should have been even though the rest of the music and moves seem *Just Right*.

No comments:

Post a Comment