Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday BG & Hot Hula

Did the first half of Body Gospel Strength & Spirit and really liked the short cardio intervals on the rebounder. Used homemade XCOs for the strength but will use bands attached to the rebounder next time. Then I did some of the 10 minute solution Kettlebell work and finished with Classical Stretch (am starting the third season that I had recorded years ago).

I am trying hard not to do a whole Body Gospel workout in one session because I seem to be hungrier since getting this set and don't want to make the mistake of workingout harder and/or longer after finally lowering my setpoint.

Well after being totally motivated by Body Gospel, I jumped on the Hot Hula bandwagon!!
Even registered as a referral (Barb S as my nickname).
You can see some of a clip at

or check out Anna-rita's website
The 3 dvds are just ~$30 till May 1st when the pre-order ends then the set will jump $10 in price

I should mention that I ordered the Beachbody Body Gospel through totalfitnessdvds Beachbody site

No comments:

Post a Comment