Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday pre-Irene

Our neighbor completely stripped our den roof already. 10 years ago the roofers put a new roof over the old roof which was a violation! There was water between the two roofs. Anywho all stripped, all will have an ice dam and new roofing. Too bad DH misplaced the roof paperwork or we have have been able to make a claim against the company for reparations.

I warmed up a bit with Gregg Cook but my real workout was cleaning out the garage so we can put our new car in there for Irene's visit. We have a small garage and even though our 2011 Sentra is considered a smaller car, its side mirror span barely clears the doorway.
My husband kept wanting to lift the heavier items but got off my case when he realized I was picking them up with no effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment