Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday

This morning I did the second Elle Make Better Cardio workout on the bungee with homemade XCOs. I swear this routine is better on the rebounder than most rebounder specific workouts. Then I did some Core Transformer and finished with alittle chiball. After viewing some clips on the Chiball site, I am hoping they find a US distributor so I can order another without feeling like I overpaid for postage, currency exchange rate, etc.

Forgot to mention that I tried out my walking poles a bit in my own backyard since there was no humidity yesterday and liked the feel alot more on grass with the sharp edge digging into the ground than concrete with the rubber tip which felt jarring even though there is a spring action to alleviate the impact. Still waiting for a non humid day to try them in sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment