Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weds

This morning I warmed up with Zumba Exhilarate on the bungee then did the first workout from Elle Make Better Cardio on the bungee holding homemade XCOs. Really love the moves from both Elle Make Better dvds on the bungee. Just wish the music wasn't so bland and repetitive.
Finished with the second sequence from Chiball Dance with the Dragon, much of which is just a repeat of the first sequence so I feel like I really overpaid for this dvd from Australia. The Dance of the Dragon moving routine is nice but darn short. Most of the dvd is instructional and meditation which aren't my thing. Previous chiball vhs offered much more moving routines.

At least, my winning streak in AC is paying for all of my workout purchases this year. Cannot believe how a guy hit over 1 1/2 million on a slot machine that my husband was playing just last week! YIKES!!! Timing is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment