Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday

This morning I revisited some of Custom3Fit in our living room and liked it more than the first visit in the basement because this time I did it on the bungee. The cardio is very bungee friendly. Also liked its Arms and Hamstrings chapters with XCOs. Then I did the chiball routine from Caribbean Workout Beach Pilates which was alittle longer than those on A new You and On the Go.

Since I have been enjoying the bungee in the living room with a higher ceiling and opened windows, I may consider doing all of my workouts there.
Speaking of windows, our den is cursed. After getting a new gutter, ice dam and new roof tiles over the ice dam because of the window frame leak last winter, the den ceiling was leaking this morning like it did over 10 years ago before the whole roof was replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment