Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Tai Chi with Chiball(s)

I did 4 songs from the Zumba concert on the bungee then did some of the moves on the dvd that came with the Jillian Michaels weighted toy, um equipment, using its long bar form and using my own kettlebells and weighted ball without switching the long bar pieces around. As a bonus, the dvd is chaptered pretty good too!

Then I did some of the Spirals clips I found online and really love the ones led by the guy cuz the gal's voice irritates me. Saw many moves were Tai Chi-like and done while holding a chiball in each hand so I next did some Scott Cole Tai Chi while holding a chiball in each hand and basically just saved myself hundreds of dollars in future chiball and Spirals training sets :)

Love it when thinking out of the box opens up a whole new workout approach for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment