Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Mindfitness

Well I finished visiting all of the Mindfitness dvds:
Walk, Dance and Fitness.
I did like the athletic cardio of the last Fitness chapter on the bungee alot but otherwise, nothing really made me want to revisit them again, even though his TIFTTing style didn't bother me.

The music is supposed to have subliminal messages to aide weightloss and health but all I was craving each day were Klondike bars so was getting the wrong messages. The music, itself, is boring and repetitive but you aren't supposed to be focusing on it.

This morning I did Mindfitness Fitness on the bungee with XCOs then Chiball Dance of the Dragon then some biceps with Jari Love but using a band then alittle Skinny Sculpt while holding chiballs and finished with a Fitness Fix stretch using a stability ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment