Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Happy Mother's Day

Had a late start today sleeping in and waking up to a special bagels, cream cheese and lox with fresh bagels and coffee presented by DH for Mother's Day.

Anywho finally got around to trying the second segment of Bounce Camp and it was *Just Right*.
Each segment can definitely be a perfect daily workout all on its own as long as you add your own stretch. There may be a stretch at the end of the dvd as well. Can always do its warmup too. The instructor does very easy looking moves that are quite deceptively challenging on the bungee. Abs felt effective without aggravating my back. It really does show you what you can do with the bungee in addition to bouncing. Got breathless quite a few times! and am still sweating. Would love to try it with music blasting on the bungee in the living room which I may do later in a day after son wakes up. May even try some of it on the YogFlex with my basement sound system.

May or may not try some Adv Hot Hula in a bit. Am hesitating cuz I had a strange new pain last night in my front left hip that had to be connected with Hot Hula.

Also am planning to put my UR in the garage to use outside since I wear shoes outside and always wanted to try reboundng on our patio in the yard. A few houses down the kids have a trampoline and I see their heads popping up over the fences and hedges every nice day.

ETA: I did do some of Hot Hula Advanced and liked the new moves BUT again am very disappointed of how one-sided the routines are, not working both sides equally. Expected better from somebody who has been so involved in workout dvds and classes.
I did put my UR outside and instead of moving it back to the garage, will just let Nature take its course. Hey, I got it free at a Kohl's clearance with a coupon so no biggie.

Almost forgot! Today is the the one year anniversary of my blog and the 12th anniversary of me doing regular exercise, both of which started on Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment