Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday

This morning I only did the first mile from the Biggest Loser Power Walk but added alot of intensity with Fitstix and the YogFlex. Wanted to get to Trader Joe's early before the mob and traffic. I swear people are driving and walking dumber and dumber since we got the new car!

Then before lunch I did some TaeBo Amped with my new bar from the Jillian Michaels Ultimate Crosstraining kit on clearance at Target. The bar was perfect :) Each piece of equipment in this set has to be assembled with the short bar piece so I'll be leaving the bar intact awhile and will use the medball's unplugged holes as handles. I did remove the extra 2 pound weight from the center of the ball cuz it felt too heavy for my shoulders to swing around, especially attached to the rope or bar(s) like a sledge hammer.

Haven't decided on my before dinner spark yet.
Maybe some of Jillian's moves with the medball.

No comments:

Post a Comment