Friday, October 11, 2013

Donna, Michelle, and Petra

This morning I did some of the Donna Richardson's original Sweatin In the Spirit which most people never saw because it was replaced by other Sweatin in the Spirit titles soon after it became out of print.  It was released at the same time as her Old School Dance Party which was more popular as well as her Brazilian workout.  These three dvds were released just when workout dvds first started hitting the market.

Then I did some of Michelle Dozois' Rockin' Body Cardio Jam to which I had added MUsic.  I would really love this routine if it were slower so I did it halftime.

Finished with some routines by Petra Kolber to which I had also added MUsic.  Unfortunately, I do not even know where I found the original clips!  Just know it was NOT on her Streamline Strength.

ETA:  The Petra Kolber clips can be found on SpryLiving.com

ETA: Just did a spark using the second half of the cardio from Angie Gorr's Custom3Fit 50/50
(with MUsic added of course)

ETA: Saturday 10/12
This morning I did more of Dozois Rockin' Body then more of Angie Gorr's Custom3Fit 50/50 which had some sneaky intensity for the lower body and finished with some of the kickboxing from the Met-RX set.

I will be making most of my MUsic added Daily Motion uploads and Playlists private since I believe somebody is reporting them as copyright infringements who has no ownership of the copyrights.
so if you want a link to any, just email horsemom2@aol.com
(To the copyright crusader who has been stalking my uploads, go find another fish to fry.
There are way bigger fish out there than me to satisfy your appetite)

No comments:

Post a Comment