Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Angie Gorr Ultimate Sweat & Tone

The Angie Gorr Ultimate Sweat and Tone dvd arrived this morning along with some personal background on Angie and the dvd.  She has overcome alot of physical ailments which makes me want to try her routines even more.  I have to say I am very impressed with her efforts to listen to both positive and negative comments and to keep pursuing the production of dvds.  She has been very generous in giving away this dvd in exchange for reviews.  Also her previous 2 dvds which had water damage to the cases had been given away through Total Fitness so she definitely has suffered financial setbacks.  I did buy her first Custom3Fit 50/50 from her website during a good sale but never tried her second dvd Cardio Strength Interval Circuit because its sample clip showed mostly weighted moves which really weren't calling my name.  I have been enjoying revisiting 50/50 and have had sneaky DOMS from it.

ETA:
I decided to start a new post after doing much of the dvd to share my impressions and a breakdown of the dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment