Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Herbal Mana Flu Bomb

I have not tried this product yet but am glad I watched the video which explains why it is best to apply their products to the bottom of the feet.

Replay of the Herbal Mana Flu Bomb facebook video:
https://www.facebook.com/herbalmana/videos/415892132608463/?t=151

I like that this is a liquid without DMSO similar to the SLEEP roller and it has some essential oils which I want to try like Rosemary.

ETA:
I decided not to buy this yet because Herbal Mana just offered their new roller bottle of CBD infused Pain Bomb free with the purchase of Pain Bomb cream and I really wanted to try the liquid version of Pain Bomb.
Also there was a 25% off Labor Day code (FAMILY25) for Canvas 1839 and I couldn't resist getting the bundle of 5 of their CBD Relief Cream travel packs with the discount and free shipping.   The travel pack I got as a sample absorbs well and doesn't need the washing before using that Pain Bomb demands.
Both of the above CBD creams are expensive but seem to work well on pain and anxiety
They both may help sleep too.


My preferred container has been the dropper bottles.
Much easier to apply and less sticky than the creams and gels and more economical than the roller bottles.
I put a couple of drops in a palm then use fingers from my other hand to apply the liquid to feet, forehead/temples, and/or neck.

This has become my favorite Herbal Mana purchase:
https://herbalmana.com/collections/bundle-save/products/specialty-blend-trio
I love all three especially HOPE.

Their current new DMSO gel is Helichrysum but I already have it in a roller bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment