Saturday, May 11, 2019

Another One Bites the Dust on Youtube

This is from a post one year ago:

I am still doing Walking Online Workouts regularly and still have not tried all of them.
Still believe it is the best streaming subscription for me.

However, I came across old youtube Gotta Move videos on my laptop and will be tossing them in as well.

Ironically, I could have written the same post today but without the links I just deleted from the older post.
Here it is one year later and another great youtube channel was deleted probably because of music copyrights    The instructor had 2 series with great music: Gotta Move classes and short Daily Snack videos to replace eating a snack with calorie burning fun,

SAD

Luckily, I have collected great routines for my private use and tomorrow is my official 20 year anniversary, having discovered TaeBo 20 years ago on Mother's Day which got me muving (moving to music)

I did a search for mother day on my blog and enjoyed catching up on where I was almost every year
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/search?q=mother+day

I am now 70 and muving almost daily for 20 years.
Have lots of aches and pains but no serious conditions in spite of the medical community's concern about my cholesterol.   Maybe, I would have less aches and pains if I had ignored that concern and skipped statin poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment