Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Great Day

Yesterday I had terrible brain fog which I believe was triggered by a new spice I tried because I felt weird soon after eating dinner the evening before.  Thankfully, this morning the brain fog was finally lifted.

Also yesterday the Chiropractor who treats my neuropathy was replacing his Keurig machine and gave us his older one.   We bought the cheapest pods (Acme's  Signature Select Kona Blend Medium Roast) which were on sale this week.   No need to spend more because I enjoyed my coffee this morning as much as other brands we have tasted at the Chiro's office.

Anywho yesterday I also bought the new Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 set digitally so have instant access.  This morning I did the Barefoot Cardio Core which was wonderful till my internet got cut off LOL    Thankfully, the internet reconnected after a few minutes and there are offline options for viewing as well.   I loved the workout and even if I do not love any of the 19 others, it made the purchase a good one for me.

(if you join her email list, you get a code that reduces the price of the dvds or digital files up to 11/29)

ETA:
a clip from our son's show last week:
Willard learns to dance


No comments:

Post a Comment