Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Older and Wiser Series with Sue Grant

Although I already own several of the 7 dvds that Sue Grant has created,  I decided to own her library online for $35.   The library enables the downloading of files from the first 5 dvds as well as the streaming of all of them. 

https://olderwiserworkouts.cinevee.com/account/library

Mostly, I had wanted to try her new Pizzazz dvd and thought I could download it but found out after the purchase that its files were not downloadable.  Then the first few times I tried to stream Pizzazz,  it streamed with horrible quality so I was very disappointed and emailed her.   Meanwhile, I eventually figured out how to stream Pizzazz with good quality after realizing most of the freezing was during its introduction.  I really enjoyed the routine so reconsidered trying to cancel the order and there were 2 other dvds I never tried so I emailed Sue Grant again.

She generously offered to send me the Pizzazz DVD!!!
ETA:  The Strength and Stretch routines on this dvd are wonderful although its original appeal was is Cardio.

Since then I have enjoyed trying the two other routines and am going to revisit the ones I already own using the online library because it is so much easier for me to workout with a stream than bother with a dvd.

I really like getting the streams more than the dvds now as I did with Jessica Smith and previously with Lee Holden's 30 day series.
Also love the subscriptions to Healthy UTV Gold which is ending soon and NiaTV which is good for most of 2018.

Doing most of my workouts in the den using a laptop with power speakers was a very good switch for me.  I am ready to start moving in less than a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment