Sunday, January 14, 2018

Leslie Sansone and MUsic

I have been visiting Leslie Sansone Walks more since subscribing to the Walk-at-Home monthly series.  The website also enables streaming any of the monthly routines without installing the app.  I do own most of the dvds already but find this website and app much more appealing than setting up a dvd.  Plus the website has offered 4 of the new walk 15 routines although 2 have also been released on youtube so I may continue the subscription after the free trial.

I have also edited most of the dvds to have music only.
When streaming a walk, I can mute it and play my own music if I do not want the cuing.
I really enjoy the dancing that Michael does in the background of some walks so watch him and add my own tweaks.  Most moves are easy to follow without cuing and most can be modified to higher or lower intensity.


This article emphasizes the importance of walking:
http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/51/15/1111?hootPostID=20076ba466155cbd236078d951086097If

Just 20 minutes a day of brisk walking and healthier food choices can prevent inflammation which causes Coronary Heart Disease and insulin resistance.

still a free trial on Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home Daily Walk
https://yourdailywalk.com
you can stream or use their Purple Player app with the daily or monthly calendar
your digital online library will enable the dvds used in each month
ETA: currently 2 of the new Walk 15 miles are free on youtube.
The Daily Walk has offered 2 others including Nick's Men's Mile in a past month and a second mile with Leslie.this month (February).

No comments:

Post a Comment