Thursday, February 15, 2018

What is on my mind today

Compare the fuss about Clinton's emails to the red flagged people with access to the White House classified briefings, including the Con-in-Chief who would never pass a background check and who has crossed many confidential red lines with unfriendly countries. The same *PRO Life* people who want to take the right of choice away continue to enable assault weapons for mentally unstable people. The Abortion rate has declined while mass shooting rate has exploded. The Con-in-Chief is only interested in preventing the immigration of Muslims and other minority immigrants and is not bothering to investigate homegrown terrorists. He is using hate and fear to divide the country instead of using decency to unite the country. 

Will America ever be as great as it once was again?


ETA on Feb 17:
Long before Russian trolls were exposed, I knew most of the negative feelings towards Clinton and positive feelings for the Divider-in-Chief were irrational. Whenever I saw one of these irrational posts, I would block the person who posted. I never bothered to argue or reason with an irrational person. These people wanted to believe and spread Russian propaganda instead of being a compassionate caring American which to me is what made a Democratic America great. I am ashamed so many drank this Kool Aid and hope the damage done to our country and the planet, physically and emotionally, can be reversed but doubt I will live long enough to die peacefully. 

Russia won this battle and probably the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment