Monday, July 15, 2019

Herbal Mana Quick Update

I have now slept well 4 nights in a row without night time Tylenol
which is a record LOL
Also that nasty brain fog, headache, and nausea are gone.

The Herbal Mana SLEEP is great
and its roll-on is the only one without DMSO
I have not had a cramp and the feet burning is more tolerable
I fall asleep easily and can go back to sleep easily after bathroom trips during the night.

I use the DMSO stuff mostly on my hands and elbows 
and the no DMSO Inner Warrior cream on my feet and neck in the morning

During the day I use various stuff as needed
if I feel stressed, I use HOPE roll-on on hands (DMSO)
and/or the cream on neck.
Usually I have an hour nap soon afterwards.

I am hoping this regimen keeps my spiking cortisol in check and my blood sugar and A1C get out of the pre-diabetic range

Herbal Mana CBD Pain Bomb and other DMSO products did not seem to do anything special for me but were used minimally because of the need to thoroughly wash the target areas before application.
I doubt I will order anymore DMSO products so I do not have to worry about washing the areas
However, I love the triple pack of Inner Warrior, Sleep, and Hope creams with their roll-ons.
(Inner Warrior and Hope roll-ons do contain DMSO)

No comments:

Post a Comment