Tuesday, July 2, 2019

DMSO

I may like the  Herbal Mana creams without DMSO more than the DMSO products!
Less anxiety about washing the areas and no garlic taste
The essential oils may work better without DMSO
HOPE cream was amazing.  
HOPE actually relaxed me and made me comfortable in my skin more than SLEEP
At least, I did not cramp and woke up only once to reapply SLEEP
but I was hoping it would last all night,
Unfortunately, the second night was not an improvement.
SLEEP did not make me feel *drugged* or even sleepy either night.
Inner Warrior cream without DMSO after waking made me feel good with more energy than HOPE.
My plan is to use Inner Warrior and Hope creams as needed for mood elevation and relaxation
and will use DMSO stuff just on my hand or any painful area as needed if Outback or Meg Relief fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment