Saturday, June 22, 2019

Herbal Mana DMSO

I have ordered 3 different products from Herbal Mana,
all of which have DMSO which enables deep penetration.

The first product arrived today:
DMSO and Aloe Vera gel (unscented)
sample 2 ounce jar for just S&H ($5.95)

https://herbalmana.com/

They have many other DMSO products with different essential oils added.
I am expecting their Inner Warrior spray ($7.95 sample)
https://tryinnerwarrior.herbalmana.com/claim-free-bottle
and their very new CBD Infused Pain Bomb ($40) which is already out of stock.

The target area and hands have to be washed well before use because of the DMSO deep penetrating action.  My target was my right hand which has not been happy today.
Observations:
A little bit goes along way
Dries quickly without any greasiness
immediate pain relief for me
and hopefully increased range of motion with an accumulative effect of future applications.

The main danger of DMSO use is enabling skin penetration of a toxin so I decided to use it exclusively on my hands since I can wash them well before application and I have plenty of other solutions for other painful areas.  Second gel application again reduced the aches in my hands but I still have the stiffness if I try to make a fist with my right hand.
I do get the garlic taste in my mouth but do not smell garlic.
It may have helped my brain fog and sleep.
Plus I sensed that my tinnitus seemed quieter and found there was a study in 1975 claiming DMSO can ease tinnitus!

I received the Inner Warrior spray yesterday.  It did a decent job on my feet and hands easing aches and pains, except it increased the numb feeling in my toes and did not increase the range of motion in my hand.  However, if I use another product that reduces the numbness after Inner Warrior dries, it is a win-win.   My feet did not cramp during the night and my hand could make a fist easier.

I know cortisol from stress is a huge part of my sleep and pain problems.  In fact, an extensive blood test showed cortisol was my main problem, not any food sensitivities or environmental allergies.  I was very curious about the Herbal Mana Sleep and Hope blends so ordered a special bundle offer sent in an email.  It included the non DMSO creams for Inner Warrior, Sleep and Hope.  Free Roll-ons of each was added with free shipping.  Warrior and Hope roll on have DMSO and the Sleep roll on does not (I think LOL). I believe the target areas for products without DMSO do not have to be washed as well before application.

PAIN BOMB (DMSO CBD infused cream) enabled more range of motion in my hand!
a tiny bit goes a long way and lasts a few hours.
It also made my feet feel better with less of that numbing feeling I hate and totally removed random knee and ankle twinges.

The brain fog, headache, and nausea which plagued me 24/7 for weeks has finally faded away since trying DMSO.   However, I need more time to determine whether Pain Bomb with CBD or if Inner Warrior is better for me because the headache and and nausea returned a bit with the heat and humidity while trying mostly Pain Bomb.  Also Outback rollon is proving to be an easier option for my feet.  For now, I am using DMSO products mostly on my hands, wrists and elbows because easier to wash those areas and my right hand is still my major focus of pain relief.  Having watermelon before my morning workout may be a preventative solution to the headache and nausea.  It may be a heat, hydration and low blood sugar combination causing the symptoms.

Since starting Herbal Mana products, I have lost a pound or two.  It may be less pain and stress driving up my cortisol level and/or more energy revving up my metabolism. I still have a sleeping challenge and should be receiving their SLEEP product Monday.

ETA Monday July 1st:
Will be trying SLEEP tonight on my hands, feet and neck!
Just tried the HOPE cream on my hands and neck and then alittle of the HOPE roll-on on my washed hand where it was aching.  Cream does not have DMSO but the roll-on does.  I am very relaxed and chilled like I had taken a Valium.  I like it more than the effect of the CBD infused Pain Bomb.
So I am going to try the Inner Warrior cream without DMSO tomorrow morning and perhaps the Inner Warrior roll-on with DMSO on my bad hand after washing.

ETA Tuesday July 2nd: SLEEP was OK but not nearly as impressive as HOPE.
I did sleep with one wake-up to apply more but had a slight headache
Unfortunately I was hoping for a continuous sleep all night and no headache and more of an inner peaceful feeling like I had with HOPE..
Will try again tonight.
Inner Warrior cream was good upon waking on neck, hands feet and behind knees
no DMSO so I washed my hands and applied Pain Bomb
I feel relaxed but energized and headache is better.

Overall, I think Herbal Mana products are great for my chronic problems but I still like the Outback rollon for random painful areas because it is easy to apply and works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment