Thursday, December 12, 2019

Essential Oils at Aldi

This week Aldi has packs of 5 essential oil roller bottles for less than $13.
One pack has blended oils which seem as good as those that cost 4 times more.
http://offers.kd2.org/en/us/aldi/pgeDx/

Another pack has individual oils.

I will not be ordering online for quite awhile!

I have to admit the less expensive Aldi essential oil blends are nicer than the more expensive online products I have even reordered.  My husband bought every set our local Aldi still had as a holiday gift for me!   Hopefully, Aldi will offer these sets more often in the future.

ETA:
one Aldi oil (Guard Against) has made my aching feet feel so much better,
not even sure whether it is mainly its clove oil or the whole blend which is supposed to boost immunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment