Friday, March 30, 2018

It's my Birthday and I will cry if want to

but I refuse to cry on my birthday.

Younger son's birthday was Weds and today it is mine.
The day inbetween (yesterday)  was a downer.

Lots of small things contributed to the down mood.
One in particular is the disappointment in our older son and his disinterest in his family.
However, I have much to be thankful for because my husband and younger son would go to Hell and back to make me happy, as I would do for all three. 
I gave up on getting any reciprocal  support from our older son long ago but still slide every now and then.

Anywho,  I stopped myself from sinking down the rabbit's hole of depression after a short pity party.


I never know from day-to-day how I will physically feel.
One thing I have learned is that exercising to music is my magic bullet.
If something hurts, I modify but keep MUving.
Using pain or a lack of energy as an excuse has never stopped me.
More often than not, I usually feel much better afterwards.

Ended my birthday on a high after deciding to purchase a year of the BollyX Premium membership after a sweet friend sent me BollyX gift cards.  These moves and music just make me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment