Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ignoring the Idiots

As I have mentioned before, there are lots of toxic, unbalanced or just plain ignorant people online whom I try to avoid.  There is one woman on VF whom I have had on *ignore* for a very long time since it became clear she had several screws loose.  Most of the time, I did not even understand what she was talking about and eventually realized neither did she.  Unfortunately, she has remained fixated on me and still mentions me often in posts implying nothing but Bullshit about me.  It is obvious in all of her posts that she lives in an alternate universe or La La Land.  If she took one class or tried one video, she jumps to all sorts of distorted conclusions about the instructor or the style.  That is her loss.  However, this nasty habit of hers when applied to other people in the online community is just WRONG!

UPDATE:  the woman is no longer an issue on VF!

No comments:

Post a Comment