Friday, September 17, 2010

Monday through Thurs and Friday

Walked plenty this past Tues through Thurs cuz weather and my joints were agreeable.

My QVC orders arrived late yesterday afternoon so I am going to be trying to do some of each dvd as soon as possible to make sure all seem compatible with my dvd player in case I need a replacement dvd.  This morning I started with Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies5 while holding Fitstix.  I liked alot of the *new* moves but was a bit disappointed in the routine of the song I was most anticipating on that dvd (Ain't Too Proud to Beg) cuz wasn't feeling the moves so will freestyle more during that one in the future.  Then I did the first circuit from Tonin to the Oldies, leaving *Lion Sleeps Tonight* for a spark.  I really like the bands that came with the set which go on the feet before the shoes.  They don't offer alot of resistance as far as muscle building but just enough to boost intensity with AWT.  Then I did some of the first two dvds from Powerfit Harmony.  Will use Fitstix with the first cardio dvd and warmups of both next time.  Really liked the warmup on the second strength dvd.  I like these cardio and warmup routines because they are about as mindless as Leslie Sansone walking workouts and I want to use the least resistant pink band for awhile because my focus will be lower intensity and little to no weights for the next few months to keep my appetite down and to let my joints do movement longer with no extra stress.  Think these dvds will really work as sparks well too.  Finished with some Classical Stretch.



No comments:

Post a Comment