Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday

I was a very very bad girl yesterday.  Besides ordering Powerfit Harmony from QVC, I caved on their Richard Simmons clearance set with Sweatin to the Oldies 5 and Tonin to the Oldies using his 2 bands that connect to the feet separately, similar to my Billy Bootcamp  bands.  What did me in was the clip on The Lion Sleeps Tonight doing AWT with bands.  Music is definitely my biggest motivator to move and keep moving.

So in anticipation of my new stuff coming, I did his Party Off the Pounds with Fitstix, some on the UR with an upper body focus while healthbouncing then some of Tomei's Core&Curves for alittle sneaky lower body effect then a Classical Stretch.  The whole time when doing Party Off the Pounds, I was happy that I did cave cuz I love his music and can easily tweak his moves however I want for the Fitstix or UR or both.  These 2 workouts had been on my wishlist since released and this was about the cheapest way to get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment