Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Keeping a Positive Attitude

I decided to start posting positive thoughts after being inspired by the second Walk and Talk on jessicasmithtv:


Yesterday was our older son's birthday which usually triggers painful memories and thoughts.  However, this year it was just another day.

This morning I am grateful for my new glasses which focus my eyes quicker and the generosity of friends.  Looking forward to trying new content from a friend or two this morning.  I am very happy that my sharing may have helped a long time friend get some stress relief.

Also am grateful for the homeopathic pills which stopped my leg cramps during the night and enabled me to sleep.  Grateful that this problem occurs less often and is easily resolved when it does occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment