Sunday, June 11, 2017

b bOUNDER Workouts

Bernadette Giorgi has a few b bOUNDER classes already on Facebook and will be adding more.

Come join the Jump into June challenge!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/833531036748768/

QVC will be featuring their replenished stock of b bOUNDERs
Saturday 6/17
http://www.qvc.com/b-bounder-Trampoline-Rebounder-with-Balance-Barre-and-DVD.product.F11730.html

I have been having a bloat problem with my new diet because of lots of raw veggies and the number one exercise recommended for bloat is bouncing!


(The diet suggested by Bernadette is very similar to the one I am following.)

ETA on 6/16:
Low carb flu is completely over.
A teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in green tea after a gassy meal has prevented bloating.
My body has adjusted to eating mostly fruits and veggies and I have lost about 10 pounds and over an inch off my waist.
Feet feel completely different with less tingling and more sensations.
Energy and mood levels are better through-out the day.
Still Tinnitus and random aches and twinges.

One benefit I did not expect is that food tastes better.
Maybe the nerves to my taste buds needed regeneration LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment