Friday, June 9, 2017

Stress

Stress is not just a killer, shortening our lives, it can ruin the feeling of well-being daily.
We cannot change other people but we can change how our they affect our health.
I am refocusing on my own physical and mental health.

The traditional medical community added to my stress but luckily, I found an alternative health professional who is helping me heal.

Finding enjoyable ways of moving with music kept my muscles strong in spite of pain.
Now I am finding the energy to keep moving through-out the day.

TheRUMP definitely created loads of stress:
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/could-stress-trump-presidency-make-americans-sick-n769441?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/06/07/531859819/the-trump-10-packing-on-the-pounds-in-an-age-of-stressful-politics

The stress produced by TheRUMP, his hateful supporters, and the GOP Congress is ruining the feeling of well-being for many.  He is a domestic terrorist, using words as weapons of mass destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment