Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday

This morning I did some of Bob Harper's new strength workout but there were alot of reps of moves I don't do like pushups cuz they aggravate my elbows.  I started skipping to the next chapter alot. I did like his biceps done about midway but I used my homemade XCOs and stayed with palms facing one another because of my elbows.  Then I did some of the Advanced workout  from one of my first dvd workouts: Honey's Bollywood workout on the Fitness Trampoline with Fitstix and really liked some of the moves. Had to modify the steps that went across the floor to stepping or turning in place but it worked for me :)  Finished with some Classical Stretch.  I am really liking Miranda, especially when she tweaks her moves and offers something new.



No comments:

Post a Comment