Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday

I revisited some of ELLE Make Better I had taped from Exercise TV but before I had done as much as I had planned, I started reorganizing the basement cuz the wiring of my electronics and piles of workouts around the plugs were a mess and I had to free one of the cd players for my son without having any of the workouts falling and getting lost or damaged. 

Anywho did enough of the toning one to be reassured that I did want the dvd so some of my mission was accomplished LOL


ETA: well one thing led to another today LOL

I found 2 vcrs with front stereo jacks at a thrift store for $3 each.  Neither had a remote but figured it was a great price.   Got them home and both worked well, even less finicky than most of my other vcrs when playing some questionable tapes  so I bit the bullet even further and replaced two vcrs with them, including my workout vcr with the broken eject button and finicky jacks.  Am actually chucking that vcr in the next garbage pickup just so I don't get confused and hook it up again.  Have plenty of spare vcrs without it  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment