Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday and Thrift Store Day

Whenever we are home on Mondays we like to go to a new thrift store near us that takes 25% off on Mondays.  Today's find for 75 cents was another Advanced Lateral Thigh Trainer vhs cuz my other copy is a bit finicky and this one was sealed so may be better.   The Jane Fonda I procrastinated about last time was gone but her Favorite Fatbusters vhs which I do own has plenty of similar footage.

This morning I reversed my routine doing Elle Make Better's Toning workout from Exercise TV,  using a homemade XCO then rested then did some Hip Hop Abs with Fitstix then alittle Classical Stretch.  The Elle Make Better toning workout was more like an AWT workout like Mitch's Melt It Off Cardio.  I will probably buy this dvd eventually to try its second workout but not for $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment