Friday, May 14, 2010

Saturday and My 1st week blogging completed

Well today is the last day of my first week of blogging so when I start my next week, guess this week will become archived.    Not a bad week, only one day of dreaded unexpected and unexplainable joint pain and I kept to the 30-20-30 formula each and every day.   Am at the bottom end of my plateau and who knows maybe next week, I will finally bust this plateau without food poisoning :D  

The best part about this week and blogging, I heard from some folks I have never met before as well as a couple of older friends I haven't heard from in quite awhile  :)

This morning I did 30 minutes of Fitstix Fusion including all of the Hip Hop section on and off the UR while using Fitstix then rested 20 minutes then did some Exercise TV standing abs and lower body stuff.


ETA: I was very sad to hear that Dr. Leonard Schwartz who created HeavyHands past away.  I really adored him and his work.



No comments:

Post a Comment