Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday and Shaun T

OK my love affair with Shaun T's creativity is continuing. This morning I did the Hardcore Abs and Bootytime on the Rock It Out dvd and Hardcore Abs is now my favorite Standing Abs routine and Booty Time is now my favorite Lower Body routine.  Booty Time is just as much a cardio interval workout as it is a lower body workout so kills two birds with one stone.   It is official, I believe the Rockin Body series is now my favorite series.  They all can be done as they are or with Fitstix or on the UR.  Great music, great instructor, great moves, even great modifications. Glad I didn't burn out on Shaun T with Hip Hop Abs!  Still have no intention of going Insane though.

BTW Shaun T reminds me of Will Smith an awful lot.  Don't know if anyone else sees the similarities in their personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment