Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thurs. and Music

This morning I did some episodes of the Cynthia Kereluk cardio I had downloaded from youtube which are mostly hilo and athletic cardio which use very little space so very rebounder friendly. Sometimes she has her double showing higher impact which is even UR friendlier. Reminds me a bit of Funburning for Dummies. Here is the first cardio episode to check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b7uMxGwCw8
Then I did some Marina's rebounding episodes from youtube till I had bounced for 30 minutes. Also a url to introduce you to Marina: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ywzmHaTfvQ&feature=channel
Then took my 20 minute break
Then I visited the Disco Abs on Exercise TV while holding my Fitstix which was a great combination then did some Classical Stretch.

Disco Abs wasn't quite as much fun as Richard Simmons but loved the music and some of the moves. The better and louder the music, the more I feel like moving. Sometimes I will freestyle to a cd or even a workout dvd with good music but with moves I prefer to skip.

sorry if my attempts at links failed above but you can copy and paste the url or go to youtube and search for Cynthia Kereluk and Marina Kamen or use the links in my favorite links listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment