Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday and Tweaking the formula

Will be working out soon and as expected, still plateaued in spite of the new workout formula plus even making an effort to eat less.  I decided to tweak my formula a bit to keep it interesting and will try doing 20 minutes of moderate cardio with Fitstix then rest 10 then 20 minutes of resistance then rest 10 then 20 minutes of Classical Stretch.  Also will add in a spark in the afternoon and will try to healthbounce at least a minute every hour throughout the day.  I want to move as much as I can without aggravating my joints or overtraining.

Will be blogging sporadically when there is something I want to share.


ETA: OK am already tweaking the formula back LOL  Seemed silly to stop 20 minutes into cardio while I still had energy.  Whether 20 or 30 minutes duration of cardio at the beginning of a workout session may depend on intensity which in turn may depend on the style of the workout and what I am putting into it that particular day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment