Saturday, September 17, 2016

People and Baskets

I am not sure what makes me a chronic people pleaser.
All I know is that it makes me happier to see other people happier.

After being hurt quite a few times in real life and online by people who seem to have an opposite personality trait, I have learned to be a bit more careful but still give too much time and energy to the wrong people now and then.  It is even more upsetting when I see someone else being hurt because I understand their pain.

Just look at the supporters of our POTUS nominees to see how there are two large baskets of people.  One basket has people who thrive on hurting others or do not care if others get hurt.
What is most upsetting about this election is that the basket of nastier people may outweigh the basket of decent people.

I have seen what mob mentality can do and fear for the future of the USA and the world.

(this morning I needed some kickboxing so started revisiting the Keli Roberts ShadowBoxer belt routines)

After watching a few Black Trump surrogates spew Trump BS, I am wondering how in the world do these educated Black people drink Trump's cool-aide.  It started with Dr. Carson in spite of many White Republicans who will not endorse Trump because of his hateful rhetoric.  I even saw a Muslim woman who supports Trump.  How blind and deaf are these people to be so dumb?

The more I see the ignorance displayed by Trump, his surrogates, and his fans, the more I know I can never accept any of them in my life.  I cannot respect or tolerate any of them. He is offering our country NOTHING but hate and lies.   He is a domestic terrorist. There is a civil war being ignited in this country that will escalate probably for the rest of my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment